Re: [amibroker] Fw: Artificial Intelligence, an introduction, ^N225 2003

Hi Dimitris,

DT> The code is for both IB and AA windows. A ribbon is added to
DT> show the trading phase.

I made one small change:

DT> Title=sym+", BFpass="+WriteVal(BFpass,1.0)+",
DT> SFpass="+WriteVal(SFpass,1.0)+",  Equity="+WriteVal(e1,1.0);

becomes . . .

Title=sym+"  on  "+ WriteVal(DateTime(),formatDateTime)+":
BFpass="+WriteVal(BFpass,1.0)+", SFpass="+WriteVal(SFpass,1.0)+",
Equity="+WriteVal(e1,1.0);

(It's sooooo convenient to see the date there, rather than having to
hover and read the pop up.) ^_^

Now, there is only one equity line: green.  Is that correct?  I
believe this was the red one from before, but now I do not see all of
them, just the green one.

The buy/cover arrow will come automatically, right?  I don't have to
do anything?

I still want to know why we can't start this earlier, just to see
what happens?  If it really is good, the starting date should not
matter, should it?  All we need to do is allow 6 months after that
date, right?

Yuki