Re: [amibroker] Momentum Ranking - A better way for QRS and other scoring

Hi Jayson,

J> click the correlation column to sort. Perhaps the data is indeed
J> there but if the start dates for the 2 stocks are not
J> aligned........

J> In practice you will probably only need to see a small number of
J> days to determine if the correlation is strengthening or
J> weakening. try setting your exploration periods to say...21

I got yours to work Jayson, thanks.  Will try the other again later.
All values should be between 0 and 1, it that correct?

This maybe does not output exactly what I want however.  If I read
this right, it gives me day-by-day correlation values for each day
over the look back period.  What I'm really looking for is a single
value over a longer period of time that indicates a tight
correlation.  Is my thinking wrong?

Yuki