From: <A
title=ronj@xxxxxxxxxx href="">Ron Jaenisch
To: <A title=Advanced_Andrews-Babson_A_R_Course@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">Advanced_Andrews-Babson_A_R_Course@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
; <A title=aussie-stock-futures-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">aussie-stock-futures-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
; <A title=dailytraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">dailytraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; <A
title=FutureTrading@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">FutureTrading@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
<A title=internationalstockpicking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">internationalstockpicking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
; <A title=optioninsight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">optioninsight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
<A title=PrecisionTrader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">PrecisionTrader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
; <A title=Sand_Bars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">Sand_Bars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 7:22 AM
Subject: [FutureTrading] what does old money use?

    <TD id=INCREDITEXTREGION
     vAlign=top
    width="100%">
      Probably a mattress.........its the safest ;-))

      Just in case they don't......... Michael Rada did a survey of
      sucessufl money managers in Vienna and found that they all went to
      a seminar...some time during their careers.... on the ARB
      techinques.  So I called the smartest guy I know at Euro Invest
      Bank and asked him what technique the most sucessfull one uses, in Vienna
      ....and he informs me that it is a method that combines the lines in the
      attached article in a rather unique way.

      All that aside .........attached is an article that was written
      many years ago that gives quite a bit of insight on the techniques.

      Merry Christmas

      Regards
      Ron
      <A