[amibroker] bug with foreign() function on tick database

Hello
Tomasz,
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
Here is what seems
to be a bug with the foreign() function applied to a tick database and used with
5 seconds compression settings. As you will notice in the enclosed
"exploration.jpg" file, the ultra-simple exploration (it only picks and exposes
the close price of a foreign ticker) doesn't report the right close prices. The
prices are either missing or false. But sometimes, also, they are right. Why, I
don't know.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
I need this
foreign() function to build spread intraday backtests. And at the moment, I am
blocked by this problem.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
Please, if this is
something I'm doing wrong, just tell me.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
You will find
enclosed :
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
1) file
"exploration.jpg" that is a snapshot of the exploration
window.
2) file "quotation
editor.jpg" that is a snapshot of the quotation editor
window
3) file "settings
bug.ABS" that is the settings file I use for the
exploration.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
The database is a
Esignal Tick database. The current ticker is the CAC40 future ("MT Z3-MA") and
the foreign ticker is the DAX30 future ("AX Z3-DT")
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
Best regards, Jérôme
ULRICH