[amibroker] Re: Summing question

Thanks for the reply fellas, I have no idea why this wasn't working
earlier, but it is now. Sticking with this rotational mode, am I to
understand that the ONLY exit signals one can use in this mode, is
when a security falls out of the "n" rank? I would like to use an
EMA as a secondary exit in this system. Is this possible?

VERY greatful for the help by the way!

-Eric.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx> wrote:
> Thanks Gary, been up for hours here though, and the ASX market
already
> started in the east states, even had breakfast :)
>
> Just to add to this, the column heading determines the width of
the column
> when you first do the explore. With just "rs1" it was not wide
enough to fit
> the numbers below. so I just added some ----'s to widen the column.
>
> The 1.2 determines the number of decimal places to show, in this
case 2
> decimal places. A single 1 means no decimal places.
>

> Cheers,
> Graham
> http://groups.msn.com/asxsharetrading
> http://groups.msn.com/fmsaustralia