RE: [amibroker] New to Amibroker, some questions...

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Jonathon,
you
may string together any number of indicators in a single afl. the challenge
comes when these different indicators require different scaling. That challenge
is solved by appending the plot line with styleownscale. For instance plot this
code and you will see a basic price chart with an ma over laid. These two
indicators use the same scale. You will also see a histogram of volume. Volume
uses a radically different scale so I add
styleownscale.......

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Regards,
Jayson
 <FONT
color=#0000ff size=2>
Plot<FONT color=#282828
size=2>(C<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>,""<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>,4<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>,64<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>);<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>
Plot<FONT color=#282828
size=2>(EMA<FONT color=#282828
size=2>(C<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>,14<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>),"MA"<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>,colorYellow<FONT
face=Arial>,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>1<FONT
face=Arial>);
Plot<FONT color=#282828
size=2>(V<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>,"volume"<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>,4<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>,2<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>|<FONT
size=2>styleOwnScale<FONT
face=Arial>);
GraphXSpace<FONT
face=Arial>=10<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>;
<FONT color=#282828
size=2>
<FONT color=#282828
size=2>
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Jonathan VanClute
[mailto:lovingoptions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, December 15, 2003
8:54 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
New to Amibroker, some questions...Hi
all, sorry if these are super basic questions but I couldn’t figure this out on
my own poking about in the software.I’m hoping to display a chart with
several indicators overlaid on top of each other, for example Price, Parabolic
SAR, MA, and perhaps Projection Bands.  Amibroker seems to only allow one
indicator on a pane at a time, and all other appear below in separate panes.
 Well, this is a pain (pun intended =) for me and is not what I need to
see... Can I do what I’m trying to do here?  Or is Amibroker intended to
have each indicator you want to see on a separate pane/tab?  Also is there
a way to display SAR as a line instead of dots?  Or as a connected
line?Thanks!Jonathan Send BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
group FAQ at: <A

  To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
  href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.