  >From:
  <A href=""
  title=joeemmett@xxxxxxxxxxx>emg_gang
  To: <A
  href=""
  title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 9:31
  AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: Why are my
  windows automatically rearranged?
  A different question!When I open a new graph it appears
  at the bottom of my page. How can I rearrange the order the graphs are
  in?Thanks, Joe--- In <A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  "scourt2000" <stevehite@xxxx>
  wrote:> > Hi,> > If I arrange 4 price windows in
  Amibroker without the workspace > window on the left, when I bring it
  back up with the View->Workspace > menu option, my 4 price
  windows are automatically rearranged.   Even > if I use
  the vertical slider bar to adjust the workspace window > size, my other
  4 windows can be rearranged, depending upon which > ones I made active
  (and in which order) before activating the slider > (aka, window
  splitter bar).> > Can I stop this behavior.  These windows
  are real-time price windows > where I have the 3 minute ones on top
  and the 13 minute ones on the > bottom.  I don't want their
  ordering changed just because I bring up > the workspace window on
  the left or adjust its size.> > Thanks,> >
  SteveSend BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A

    To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
    href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
    href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.