Re: [amibroker] Re: Why are my windows automatically rearranged?

emg_gang wrote:
> A different question!
> When I open a new graph it appears at the bottom of my page. How can
> I rearrange the order the graphs are in?
> Thanks, Joe

to my knowledge you can "pseudoarrange" only by inserting them in order
you want to have'em. for example, you have default price panel only.
insert an indicator you want to be topmost. it will apeear below price.
now close price pane and next insert price. now you will have your own
indicator topmost, then price below. repeating this way you can
synthetically set visual layout within window.

cheers,
BM

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511