  >From:
  Ken Close
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">AmiBroker List
  Sent: Monday, December 15, 2003 7:58
  PM
  Subject: [amibroker] ApplyStop
  I don't use these things and therefore am not sure about
  the following:Do all Applystop statements remain active or only the
  "last one"?  Frommy test of the following, it seems like just the
  last one is active.IOW, can I list like
  this:ApplyStop(stopTypeLoss,stopModePercent,15);ApplyStop(stopTypeProfit,stopModePercent,30);ApplyStop(stopTypeTrailing,stopModePercent,10);and
  expect that I will stop out on any of the three??If no, then how can I
  write it so all three conditions may be imposed.Example, enter and
  price immediately tanks, thus out on stoploss.Enter, price rises
  awhile, then tanks, out on trailing stop.Enter, price rises and
  continues to rise, out on profit stop.The Help file examples sure seem
  to say only one ApplyStop line isoperative.Any
  help?Ken
  Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

<BLOCKQUOTE
><FONT
  face="Courier New">---Outgoing mail is certified Virus
  Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
  href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.551
  / Virus Database: 343 - Release Date:
12/11/2003