[amibroker] ApplyStop

I don't use these things and therefore am not sure about the following:

Do all Applystop statements remain active or only the "last one"?  From
my test of the following, it seems like just the last one is active.

IOW, can I list like this:

ApplyStop(stopTypeLoss,stopModePercent,15);
ApplyStop(stopTypeProfit,stopModePercent,30);
ApplyStop(stopTypeTrailing,stopModePercent,10);

and expect that I will stop out on any of the three??

If no, then how can I write it so all three conditions may be imposed.

Example, enter and price immediately tanks, thus out on stoploss.

Enter, price rises awhile, then tanks, out on trailing stop.

Enter, price rises and continues to rise, out on profit stop.

The Help file examples sure seem to say only one ApplyStop line is
operative.

Any help?

Ken

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511