Re: [amibroker] US Market and my Short - Report for YUKI

Hi jnk1997,

Tuesday, December 16, 2003, 6:37:55 AM, you wrote:

j> I sat down (with a large cup of coffee) at the start of premarket
j> trading at 5 am Seattle time, (with my fairly large short
j> position) ready to be abused.

I find Chardonnay to be more effective in such situations.  ^_-

j> I covered my short in after hours trading today at the low of the
j> day for a sweet sweet profit......:-)

Nice, nice, nice!  Very happy for you.  This is something that
separates the trader from the dabbler.  In general, you cut your
losses and run, but you also don't give the money away in an
emotional outburst.  Well done.

j> Good luck in Tokyo after the Saddam "Rally" on Wall Street!

Thanks.  As I mentioned, I did nothing yesterday, and may do nothing
the rest of this year.  Today should be brutal for the folks who went
long yesterday.  I did expect an up close in the US, although one
well off the highs.  I'm sure that's what yesterday's longs here
expected too, and they probably figured to sell into a higher open
this morning.  They won't get it, and they will be on the defensive
early, and probably all day.

I slept well.  ^_^

Yuki

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511