RE: [amibroker] Re: PositionScore Ideas

HB, thanks for the reply, but the only
thing I am confused about is how you fill the arrays in order to calculate RR,
when the BuyPrice, etc has not been established.

Also, since you are ranking a whole bunch
of stocks in order to sort and select by PositionScore, do you keep a table of targetprices
by symbol to feed into the calculation?  And do you change this each day (ie,
you do not take the trade on the current day, but does the target price change
for the next day or the next week?).

Totally confusing to me so I am obviously missing
some basic consideration that you know but is non-obvious to me.

I would hope you could clarify further.

Ken