[amibroker] WatchList issues with CategoryGetSymbols

My data supplier (QP2) makes occasional on-the-fly adjustments to
their database, including removing certain symbols due to mergers,
bankruptcies, etc.

I had a ticker in one or more of my WatchLists that QP2 unexpectdly
deleted from their database.

The result of this was that multiple Explore & IB programs that used
the CategoryGetSymbols() function against those WatchLists stopped
producing output.

So just beware that if you start experiencing unpredicted results with
CategoryGetSymbols() function in your code, then you might want to
take the time to review all charts in that WL to see if any issue(s)
might not be present.

Perhaps Tomasz can add some logic in CategoryGetSymbols() logic to
just bypass any tickers that have no entries in the database.

Anyway... FWIW

Phsst

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511