[amibroker] Question about tick charts with eSignal RT plugin

Hi,

I've been using Amibroker RT with the eSignal plugin.  I'm
interested in switching over to tick charts and had 2 questions:

1. What is the recommended setting for the number of maximum ticks
to request on the database settings?

2. Can I still use all of the intraday timescales once I've switched
to having the base timeframe set to ticks?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511