RE: [amibroker] OBV most similar to TSV or BOP?

G'day
Ron,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
think you will find that TSV is similar to OBV.  BOP is quite
different.   If you scan the AB archives, you will find some code that
you can run in AB that approximates TSV.   It won't be exact, but it
works just as well.
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mrdavis9
  [mailto:mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2003 9:07
  PMTo: amibrokeryahoogroupsSubject: [amibroker] OBV most
  similar to TSV or BOP?
  I just installed TC2k, and I am going to run
  my shortest scans directly in TC2k so I can use their great watchlist
  management system, with the checkmarks and all.  The only thing I now
  need to know is whether OBV more similar to TSV, or BOP.  Any thoughts or
  opinions?  I will try them both, but I thought others might have
  experience with this.  I am very surprised that TC2k does not offer OBV
  as one of the choices.  TIA Ron D

  Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
  href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.550
  / Virus Database: 342 - Release Date: 12/11/2003Send
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.