Re: [amibroker] MacroMagic Alternatives

Moonglow,

I'm certainly interested as I'd like to be able to automate, off a timer, the clicks required to download data daily, and run some batch files once the data is downloaded.Moonglow <Moonglow@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings,One program that you might want to consider isWinbatch. http://www.windowware.com/It is more of a programming language than akeystroke recorder (however, it does do that).You can pretty much do anything you want withit.I've done some ambitious things with it. However,I've also had scripts that I've run hundreds of timessuddenly stop working. It is *very* tied into thespecifics of your set up - i.e. your OS, hardwareand software. A small change in any of the abovecan cause a script to crash.For simple automation, this is probably not the wayto go. For more ambitious automation, this was thebest software that I could find (at the time).Glad to be able to offer this wonderful communitysomething of value ... than my typical 'Village
 Idiot'questions ... <smile>Cheers,MoonglowSend BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------------------Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)--------------------------------------------Check group FAQ at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
Do you Yahoo!?