[amibroker] MacroMagic Alternatives

Greetings,

One program that you might want to consider is
Winbatch. http://www.windowware.com/
It is more of a programming language than a
keystroke recorder (however, it does do that).

You can pretty much do anything you want with
it.

I've done some ambitious things with it. However,
I've also had scripts that I've run hundreds of times
suddenly stop working. It is *very* tied into the
specifics of your set up - i.e. your OS, hardware
and software. A small change in any of the above
can cause a script to crash.

For simple automation, this is probably not the way
to go. For more ambitious automation, this was the
best software that I could find (at the time).

Glad to be able to offer this wonderful community
something of value ... than my typical 'Village Idiot'
questions ... <smile>

Cheers,

Moonglow

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511