RE: [amibroker] Speaking of books, The Hedge Fund Edge

I just
now ordered it via the offer pasted below.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Bob.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>----

If you need a trading book or two this week, I have some $50
gift certificates you can use right away at TradersGalleria.com.
There is currently a Holiday Sale going on. You can use these $50 gift
certificates on best selling trading books, software, video courses,
and trading simulation CD-ROMs. These $50 gift certificates expire on
Sunday Dec. 14th. To use them, here's what you do:
1) Go to http://www.tradingmarkets.com/galleria.site?src="";>
2) Place the items you wish to purchase into your shopping cart.
3) When checking out, enter the following gift certificate code:
BVA50266-NO
Once you do that, $50 will be deducted from the full purchase price.
Also, you can call 888 484-8220 ext. 1 and make your purchase over the
phone. Each person can only use the above gift certificate number one
time and must use it before the expiration on midnight Sunday
December 14, 2003.

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Chuck Rademacher
  [mailto:chuck_rademacher@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003
  10:22 AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
  [amibroker] Speaking of books, The Hedge Fund Edge
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>Herb,
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  Glad
  you enjoyed the book.  It's one of the few that I would recommend and I
  re-read it frequently.   Mark's style is easy to understand and
  there are lots of tips on how to make money in rising and falling
  markets.   I also like the Murphy book that you
  mentioned.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  Have
  a great weekend!
  <BLOCKQUOTE

    <FONT face="Times New Roman"
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Jason Hart
    [mailto:jhart_1972@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003
    10:04 AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
    [amibroker] Speaking of books, The Hedge Fund Edge
    I'd just like to thank the person who recommended The Hedge Fund Edge
    by Mark Boucher about a month ago.  I think it was Rik or Chuck.
    I was in Chicago for a business trip yesterday and happened to see it at
    Borders on Michigan Av.  Bought it on a whim.  It was a real
    page turner; I was able to put a god dent in it at the airport and on the
    plane.  It has a lot of useful information especially the Economics
    review.  I like the books that have some intellectual content aside
    from the standard "buy stock A when it is oversold and sell when it gets
    overbought based on these indicators"  Thanks again

    One other one you may want to check out if you like Statistics.  I
    also bought this one yesterday- "Stock Market Probability" by Joseph
    Murphy.  Herbert Elstein
    <herty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq
    >Hi
      Jim,I have the book and yes I paid the $175 at the time plus
      s&h.Well first of all it isn't only about ADX. ADX is only in
      one or twochapters.Larry Connors took a part in it and there is a
      chapter about usingID (inside days) with NR4 / NR7(7 and or 4 narrow
      range days). There are afew gems like "Turtle Soup" and "Holy Grail"
      which give setups for shortterm trading, easily programmed; if however
      they occur! Bottom line is it'sa good book to have in your library if
      you won't mind the price, Maybe as aChristmas present to
      yourself.RegardsHerbert----- Original Message
      ----- From: "jnk1997" <jnk1997@xxxxxxxxx>To:
      <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003
      11:40 PMSubject: [amibroker] Street Smarts - ADX Trading
      formulas> I use both StoRSI and ADX in my swing
      trading.>> I understand Linda Bradford Raschke wrote a booke
      on ADX Trading> called "Street Smarts".>> This book
      retails for $175 US, can be had for less on sale or on> EBAY, but
      still quite expensive.>> Has anyone read the book and
      evaluated-tested the trading formulas> presented
      within?>> Comments?>> Thanks>
      bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Send SUGGESTIONS to
      suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      <A
      group FAQ at: <A
      href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

    Do you Yahoo!?<A
    href="">New
    Yahoo! Photos - easier uploading and sharing Send BUG
    REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
    <A
    group FAQ at: <A
    href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.