Re: [amibroker] Re: Speeding up Composite creation

Hello Dimitris,
After pondering this message for awhile - And considering my own needs I
came up with this:
AA-HeadsUp's:
  Just like the Chart windows - Except each tab has an AA
window.
        The output
list of tickers for each Window could be fed into other
        AA
windows. ie At the start of AA code:
        Filter =
Lay1:Tab1 AND Lay1:Tab2 Etc....

        These
could also have Timer intervals set to 1min, 1tick, 5 min etc.

I will soon make this as a suggestion to Tomasz, But thought it
sounded similar to your idea.....?

        KR
        Michael.