  >From:
  Phsst
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2003 12:26
  PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: PositionScore
  Ideas
  Al,My favorite is the QP2 QRS value
  (GetExtraData("QRS"). The QP2 QRSvalue is supposed to be a 'knockoff' of
  the IBD RS ranking score.I almost always get a significant boost using
  this ranking figure asas the positionscore.If you do not have QP2,
  but have any ideas about how to do your own RSRank calculation, I'd be
  happy to run some comparisons for you (oranyone else) to measure your
  calculated RS Rank against QP2's QRS rank.Cheers,Phsst---
  In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Al Venosa" <advenosa@xxxx> wrote:>
  Hi, all:> > I've been experimenting with variuos short term
  trading systemslately (average trade durations of about 2.5 days), and I
  was lookingfor ideas on how best to rank a watchlist to get the best
  candidatesfor portfolio trading a basket of 4 stocks. I was wondering if
  anyonewould care to share any ideas on how you use the
  PositionScorefunction to rank your candidate list (using regular mode,
  notrotational mode). I've tried combinations of turnover and
  volatility,but I'd like to try other ideas. I'm not asking anyone to give
  awayany secrets, and, yes, I am aware of TJ's example in the help
  file(PositionScore = 100 -RSI());), but I was just looking for more
  ideas.I'm not even sure if this question is too vague or not. If it is,
  I'msure you'll tell me. TIA.> > Al Venosa>
  advenosa@xxxx> > > ---> Outgoing mail is certified
  Virus Free.> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
  href="">http://www.grisoft.com).> Version:
  6.0.543 / Virus Database: 337 - Release Date: 11/21/2003
  Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

<BLOCKQUOTE
><FONT
  face="Courier New">---Outgoing mail is certified Virus