[amibroker] PositionScore Ideas

Hi, all:

I've been experimenting with variuos short term trading systems lately
(average trade durations of about 2.5 days), and I was looking for ideas on how
best to rank a watchlist to get the best candidates for portfolio trading a
basket of 4 stocks. I was wondering if anyone would care to share any ideas on
how you use the PositionScore function to rank your candidate list (using
regular mode, not rotational mode). I've tried combinations of turnover and
volatility, but I'd like to try other ideas. I'm not asking anyone to give away
any secrets, and, yes, I am aware of TJ's example in the help file
(PositionScore = 100 -RSI());), but I was just looking for more ideas. I'm not
even sure if this question is too vague or not. If it is, I'm sure you'll tell
me. TIA.
Al Venosa<A
href="">advenosa@xxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
color=#0000ff>

Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.543 /
Virus Database: 337 - Release Date: 11/21/2003