RE: [amibroker] Fastest way to *manually* compile a list

The
buy sell arrows will "Survive" by plotting them using plotshapes(). Simply copy
your your code to IB then plot the buy/sell.

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mrdavis9
[mailto:mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2003 12:11
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCc: jeff
davisSubject: Re: [amibroker] Fastest way to *manually* compile a
listI would like to be able to view the results of an
Amibroker scan, and thendelete, or copy or move individual symbols after I
view the chart of each ofthe symbols while they still have the current, and
raw signals buy arrowsstill on them.  Short of that, I would like to
see the buy arrows survivethe trip over to a watchlist where I could do it
there.I would subscribe to TC 2000, if I could send the results of a scan
overinto a TC 2000, watchlist. Ron DOriginal Message
----- From: "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
<amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 6:15
PMSubject: RE: [amibroker] Fastest way to *manually* compile a
list> Right click on the ticker and "add to
watchlist">> Cheers,> Graham> <A
href="">http://groups.msn.com/asxsharetrading>
<A
href="">http://groups.msn.com/fmsaustralia>>
-----Original Message-----> From: Moonglow
[mailto:Moonglow@xxxxxxxxxxx]> Sent: Friday, 12 December 2003 1:04
AM> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [amibroker] Fastest
way to *manually* compile a list>>> Warm greetings to
everyone,>> What is the fastest way to *manually* compile a
list?>> Suppose I am looking at the charts of the stocks
on> a watch list, sector or whatever. I want to mark - in> some
form - the charts that I like. When I am through,> I want to have a list
of the ones that I've marked.>> In other software that I have
used, I have been able to> do that with a *single* mouse action such as a
click or> a drag.>> I can't figure out how to do this in AB
as quickly. For example, if Icreate> a shortcut key for the action of
assigning a stock to a watch list, AB> always asks me which watch list I
want to assign it to and then makes me> click the OK button. Pretty
laborious in terms of where I am coming from.> From my perspective, there
should be a way to specify a watch list at the> beginning and then have
all symbols added to it without further bother.>> A related
question ... is there a way to export the symbols> in the Favourites
folder?>> Thanks in advance for your help.>>
Moonglow>> "There are no great acts - only small> acts done
with great love.">> Mother
Theresa>>>>>> Send BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
page: <A