[amibroker] Re: Fastest way to *manually* compile a list

Moonglow
Quickest way I've found is to creat a shortcut as you suggest, but
then set up the target watchlist as the last watchlist (List 63).
Invoke your shortcut, hit "end" key (drops you to List 63),
Hit "enter" key.  3 keystrokes, but fastest i've found

Andrew

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511