[amibroker] Re: Cannot download from Yahoo

FYI, someone mentioned that using MSN on top of (or in combination
with?) Yahoo Historical caused DB problems.

I've experienced this twice now. Had to redo the entire US-Stocks
template and download process to restore that DB and be sure of the
data. Can't report the exact steps to reproduce, but it either loses
data (lost all of 2002 and most of 2003 for some stocks where I did a
Yahoo DL after originaly downloading from MSN), or looks like there's
unadjusted splits (makes some sense I guess if Yahoo data is getting
adjusted and MSN is not).

Wish I had more detail for TJ. Maybe the best approach is stay with
MSN Historical and use Yahoo or Lycos for current day (EOD Data in my
case)?

Chris

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511