RE: [amibroker] Re: Unadjusted Close price in QP3...

The first four are not needed if you have Windows XP.  These files are for
people who do not have the new installer from Microsoft on there machine.
XP comes with ver 1.5 of the installer.

Setup.exe 65Kb
Setup.Ini
InstMSiW.exe 1779 Kb  (Unicode I think) for NT,2K
InstMsiA.exe 1668 Kb  (Ansi) 95,98 and ME I think.

If you have XP then this is all you need.
PB2.msi 1026kb

There is not enough room in the groups file section to upload this there.
If you believe that you have the needed files already on your machine then I
have attached the Plug-in to this message.  Otherwise we will have to find
some way of transferring the needed files.

Just to reiterate the price data is already adjusted.  The volume data is
not.  To adjust or unadjusted the information the "Open Interest" field
contains a scaled integer that needs to be divided by 100000 to determine
the split ratio.  The open interest field does not allow fractions.  This
number multiplied by the Price will show unadjusted price. And multiplied
against the volume will show adjusted volume.  You do not need to remove the
original QP2 plug-in.  This will show up as an additional plug-in in the
drop down list.

Paul.