  >From:
  Ara Kaloustian

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 9:16
  PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Caramilla
  Equation
  <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>The only surefirething you'll get for your money
  is that you'll be releivedof it!There are various ways of
  calculating S/R levels none of which areparticularly good by themselves,
  but very potent when there is a confluenceof several, such as floor pivots
  (H+L+C)/3 which provide the various S/Rlevels, Prior day's H/L/C, and
  Volume @ price etc.When these converge at a particular level, gorming
  clusters, they aremeaningful.Also stochastic and MACD divergences
  provide good signals ... and when S/Ris combined with divergence, then a
  good trading systems begins to emerge.Ara----- Original Message
  ----- From: "rmortonmd" <mortonr003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
  <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 9:09
  PMSubject: [amibroker] Caramilla Equation> I have been
  looking at the Surefirething.com web site and their> comments/hype for
  the Caramilla Equation, I found it interesting> that you had to spend
  $99 for a 1 week trial then $179 a month for> this "equation".
  I'm wondering if anyone on this board has any> experience with this or
  has tried to code something similar to it in> amibroker.  As best
  I can tell, you look at the OHLC for the current> day and from that you
  are able to predict the support and resistance> levels for the next
  day.  Any comments?>> ron>>>>
  Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Send SUGGESTIONS to
  suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  group FAQ at: <A