[amibroker] Caramilla Equation

I have been looking at the Surefirething.com web site and their
comments/hype for the Caramilla Equation, I found it interesting
that you had to spend $99 for a 1 week trial then $179 a month for
this "equation".  I'm wondering if anyone on this board has any
experience with this or has tried to code something similar to it in
amibroker.  As best I can tell, you look at the OHLC for the current
day and from that you are able to predict the support and resistance
levels for the next day.  Any comments?

ron

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511