Re: [amibroker] So you like your STOCHRSI ? ... Try this

Gerard, I am impressed.

I just placed your indicator on  a chart of
ACF from 6/30/95 to 1/9/96. This chart shows just how good this version
is

I have tried to create my own versions of stoch RSI, but
my results were not as good as yours in this
version.  Has  anyone created an even smoother
version?

I tried to create a K line (the fast line) <FONT
face=Arial>using very short periods down to RSI(3) and a longer period for the D
line(the slow line). I never got to spend more that a
few minutes on trying it, but it looked like this different timeframe approach
may be worth looking at a little more. Another attempt used linnearreg on the
fast line.

The Cross(blue,red that occurred on 9/20/95 is no problem
for me at all, because I have very little patience with price dips.  I
sell, and get in again if the uptrend starts again.

I am especially impressed that the red did not cross the
blue on 11/13/95.

I would be interested in examining other versions of stoch
RSI that have been developed.  Ron D

<BLOCKQUOTE