Re: [amibroker] huge volume, but no movement - what gives?

Hi Yuki,

I am not sure about NEC and Japanesse market. From what I have seen here,
there
could be a huge volume of options being exercised (cud be due to maturity or
otherwise) or share swapping (sometimes they just do not want to do it at
off market for tax or regulation reasons) or brokerage error (but unlikely
in this case). It can signal a shareholding structure change if this 50mil
share is significant enough for NEC. It is hard to know if the price will go
up or down or even sideway as it is solely depends on the underlying
structure of this change (whether it is inheritary, by rival, by new
investor, etc). Using a breakout strategy and very tight stop might work for
this.

just my 2 cents
KK