Re: If else brackets was RE: [amibroker] Question regarding AddToComposite

Hello,
Curly braces {} are needed only if there is more than one statement.

if( condition )
   statement1;
else
   statement2;

statement can be either simple statement or block statement.
Block statement is
{
  statement1;
  statementN;