RE: [amibroker] The Village Idiot ...

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>1) You can copy the entire Custom indicator into your exploration
code
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>2) You can copy your Custom indicator into an #include file and
use
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>#include <MyCustomIndicator.afl>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>at the top of your Exploration code. Be sure to specifiy the Include
directory in Preferences.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>3) you can make it a function (see help) and store it with other
functions in a function file that you #include at the top of all your code,
that way you can then call any function you like.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>h
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Moonglow
  [mailto:Moonglow@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: December 7, 2003 12:18
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] The
  Village Idiot ...Greetings to
  everyone,Another basic question but I'm learning ... :-)I've
  created a simple custom indicator calledClosePlusOne. It charts fine.
  There are two waysthat I would like to be able to use it.I would
  like to be able to assign it to a variablein an exploration. I've tried:
  varX=ClosePlusOneas well as varX=ClosePlusOne() ... both result
  insyntax errors.I would also like to be able to use it in a
  plotstatement such as: Plot(ClosePlusOne, "Close PlusOne",
  ...I know that the solution has got to be simple butI haven't been
  able to find it the users manual.Thanks in advance for your
  help.MoonglowSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.