From: Moonglow [mailto:Moonglow@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, 7 December 2003 12:18 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] The Village Idiot ...

Greetings to everyone,

Another basic question but I'm learning ... :-)

I've created a simple custom indicator called
ClosePlusOne. It charts fine. There are two ways
that I would like to be able to use it.

I would like to be able to assign it to a variable
in an exploration. I've tried: varX=ClosePlusOne
as well as varX=ClosePlusOne() ... both result in
syntax errors.

I would also like to be able to use it in a plot
statement such as: Plot(ClosePlusOne, "Close Plus
One", ...

I know that the solution has got to be simple but
I haven't been able to find it the users manual.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Moonglow

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511