RE: [amibroker] Chart Template vs Layout

I use templates
occasionally when I'm viewing a certain layout and want to keep all the
components of that layout open but additionally need to open another chart by
selecting Window-->New but that chart doesn't contain the required
configuration of indicators. So then its just a matter of selecting the
appropriate template. If I didn't do it this way and had it saved as a layout,
opening that layout would close my original
layout.

It would be so nice to be able
to link a layout to a ticker so when you opened the ticker its custom layout
would open with it. Along with an option to automatically save layout with
ticker.

Regards,William Peters<A
href="">www.amitools.com
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Mark H
[mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday December 6, 2003 12:42
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Chart
Template vs Layout
Hello:

I am looking around at the charting features of
amibroker and found that layout seems to cover chart template.
Template seems to be just a single window layout
and no longer userful (i.e. obselete) in later versions after 4.2.

Any comments?

- Mark