[amibroker] Re: controlling exploration output

Yuki
All Calculations you want to perform must be within the set foreign
statement and passed to variables, which you then display with your
AddColumn statements.  Eg in below AFL code "List Ticker" RSI is
correct, The CurrentTicker RSI is not the RSI of your list Ticker
but is the RSI of the "underlying" Current ticker.  Comment out the
line,
SetOption("NoDefaultColumns",True); and you will see
the "underlying" Current ticker.  It is a trap and yes care needs to
be taken.

List = "NAB,RIO,BHP,ANZ,CBA,";
ORdNum = Status("StockNum");
sym = StrExtract( List, ORdnum );
ticker = "";
result = 0;
CloseOnHigh10 = 0;
if(sym != "")
{
SetForeign(Sym);
Ticker = Name();
//Start your code
Result = RSI();
CloseOnHigh10 = Sum(C==H,10);
//finish your code
RestorePriceArrays();
}
Filter = ticker != "";
SetOption("NoDefaultColumns",True);
AddTextColumn(ticker,"Ticker");
AddColumn(Result,"List Ticker RSI ");
AddColumn(RSI(),"CurrentTicker RSI ");
AddColumn(CloseOnHigh10,"#Close High 10pd");

Hope this makes things clearer
Andrew

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511