[amibroker] Re: Amibroker+Esignal Problem

Hello,

I just did as you suggested, but I started with a 5min base instead.
With the increase to 30,000, the 5min based backfill just as much as
Esignal, but when I switch the timeinterval over to 60min, it took
what was the max on 5min to create the 60. With Esignal Charts, the 60
went back another couple of months, to roughly about July. AB stopped
about Sept. Trying very hard to set AB so I can get rid of Esignal,
cause their charting is horrible.

Thanks.

> Hello,
>
> INCREASE # of bars to load to 30000 or more
> and force backfill.
>
> http://www.amibroker.net/video/esignal.html
>

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko