[amibroker] difference between script and settings for stops

Hi,

I'm not sure if I'm doing anything wrong but I'm getting two
different results when manually apply stops to my script and
applying them through settings.

For Example:

When I type: applystop(stoptypeprofit,stopmodepoint,1,1) I get a
slightly different result (around 1%) than if I add a profit stop of
1 point, which exits at stop through settings.

Why is there a difference between the two?

Thanks,

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511