[amibroker] Pattern recognition

Hi! Would it be possible to program Ab to find harmonic patterns?

Patterns with some order and relations between price and also time
corresponding to Fib numbers. But of course nothing is perfect so the
Fib should not need to match exactly in the test.

Is it necessary to specify the pattern first? Can we make it search
for larger and larger parts? We check if the first bar high/low has
any Fib relation to the seconds high or low. Next step is to compare
the first with the third and second with the third. But also the
ratios of the first/second compared to the second/third. We work our
way through the data this way..

The exploration could be adjusted to only work with at most 50 bars
for example.

Any thoughts?

Maybe this is how fuzzy patterns work?

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511