[amibroker] Re: controlling exploration output

Andrew uses a nice trick.
Although ORdNum = Status("StockNum"); refers to the whole database,
he counts through it the specific list.
[comment the SetOption("NoDefaultColumns",True); line to see what I
mean]
The filter condition
Filter = result;
means
Filter = result!=0;
BTW, Andrew, what shall we do if, instead of RSI(), we have, for
example, MACD(), who may accept zero values ?
Dimitris Tsokakis

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511