[amibroker] Simple Optimize question

I have looked through the user guide, but I can't seem to find what
should be a simple answer. I can't find the values used for an
optimization.

The user guide states that the values used for optimization will be
in the last column of the output window, but my last column
is "MaxLoss", and is the same # as the first column, "No." I don't
see the variables listed anywhere else in the output window.

-Eric.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511