From: <A
title=mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx href="">mrdavis9
To: Dick
Hoierman
Cc: <A title=mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">ronald davis
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 9:22 AM
Subject: Amibroker subgroup??

Dick, do you have any idea of how many Amibroker
users are here in Dallas, and who might be interested in an Amibroker subgroup
that would meet to share ideas of how to use the multitude of features in
Amibroker.  For instance, I think that I just discovered that Amibroker may
have a great way to handle watchlists Via organize
assignments, accessible by clicking on  <FONT face=Arial
size=4>SYMBOL>ORGANIZE ASSIGNMENTS.
Someone who has used this feature could show others
how to very effectively use it in a much shorter period of time that simply by
reading the user manual.  Also, they may have learned some great ways to
use it that are not very obvious.  Also, I may know of some other
Amibroker features  that would benefit  Amibroker users.

Amibroker has a reputation of being difficult to
use, so an announcement at the next Metastock meeting might be a way to cause
several people to decide to do a trial of Amibroker, and some of the
 existing users if there are any, might  sign up for such a
subgroup.

BTW, I am assuming that this Dallas Metastock group
is a totally independent local user group, and not affiliated, or controlled any
way by Metastock.

Later, Ron D

Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.545 /
Virus Database: 339 - Release Date: 11/30/2003