  >From:
  Ken Close
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 9:13
  PM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] Mutual Fund
  Money Management

  <SPAN
  >Al:
  <SPAN

  >ARF ARF.
  Sorry, couldn’t resist.  ART should be ATR and FidoMFs are my list of
  Mutual Funds available at Fidelity with no ERFs (gasp – Early Redemption
  Fees).
  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  >AB happily calculates
  ATR(x) on mutual funds, so no problem there.  I assume the routine uses
  the O=H=L=C that is true for all MFs.  BTW, ranking by SD and ATR does
  not produce the same order of funds.  Similar in places, very different
  other places.
  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  >You never stated the