RE: [amibroker] Mutual Fund Money Management

Al:

ARF ARF.   Sorry, couldn’t
resist.  ART should be ATR and FidoMFs are my list of Mutual Funds
available at Fidelity with no ERFs (gasp – Early Redemption Fees).

AB happily calculates ATR(x) on mutual
funds, so no problem there.  I assume the routine uses the O=H=L=C that is
true for all MFs.  BTW, ranking by SD and ATR does not produce the same
order of funds.  Similar in places, very different other places.

You never stated the conclusion from Tharp’s
experiment.

Ken