From: gonniejohnson [mailto:gonniej@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2003 9:11 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] The Symbol Translation table in AmiQuote

I have "symbol time out" problem when trying to download EOD
historical data from Yahoo, the Riks problem. I want to change to
MSN download. I went to the The Symbol Translation table in AmiQuote
and selected MSN download.  I then went to "source" window and
changed it to read MSN Historical. I then downloaded. "No data for
this sysmbol" was the reply. I then went back to The Symbol
Translation table in AmiQuote and found IT WAS STILL YAHOO
HISTORICAL. In other words, I am unable to change the translation
table to MSN.  What am I doing wrong? Please Help!!! gbj

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511