Re: [amibroker] Re: to HERMAN: N100 Correlation table

Rik:

When I run your code I only get one row.  I think
you are saying below to change the filter so that all symbols appear in both
rows and columns.  I have not been able to generate that type of table by
"playing" with the filter.  Would you mind posting the filter that you are
using.

Thanks.

Bill

<FONT