  >From:
  Ken Close
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 11:25
  AM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: to HERMAN:
  N100 Correlation table

  <SPAN
  >OK, very nice code,
  which produces a nice output.
  <SPAN

  >How do you use it
  (profitably)?  I see waaaay down at the bottom of this message string
  (what a long message) that it is useful for pair trading.  How? (Without
  going blind, that is.)
  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  >Changing the red to
  grey lets me see the negative correlations.  I guess an eyeball scan for
  large negative values lets you know which pairs might be “pair traded”, is
  that the idea?  Has anyone explained how to set up pair trading to see if
  this is profitable?
  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  >Thanks for any added