[amibroker] Re: most effective way to learn AFL

Hi dorzfn,
Welcome,

Aside from the User's Guide I suggest you fairly early on go to the
support page and run the video tutorials you will find there.
Next go to the message board and run thru some of the posts
on "Newbie Talk", "Beginners", "Formulas Techiques & Ideas". You'll
find some of your questions already answered there.
Then check out the AFL library of scans/exploration/indicators etc.
You'll get good ideas and can download working formulas.
Still with me? More?
Go to the mailing list for current discussions. You can download its
archives and run scans over it detailing your subjects of interest.

It'll make things simpler if you firstly browse thru these areas just
to get an idea of what's available.

Folks here are very friendly. Don't be backward in asking questions.

Regds Gerard

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dorzfn" <dorzfn@xxxx> wrote:
I have no programing skills and just purchased this software. I'm
struggling thru the help area,in trying to code for myself. the
question i have  is, what is the most effective way to learn all of
this by myself? Should i buy the powerscan plugin also? I want to
learn how to write the code for myself,but I'm not making any
progress on the way im doing it now and any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated ! thank you

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511