[amibroker] Re: Dave Landry 2/20 Breakout

Ken, thanks for the comments.....a question for you and/or anyone
else...does the code match the intent of Mr. Landry's system?  That
is, does this code mirror his 2/20 Breakout system?  Or, due to my
lack of skills, have I missed the boat?  Can someone suggest a better
approach, better code??

Again, thanks in advance..

Ed

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ken Close" <closeks@xxxx> wrote:
> Ed:  Interesting code.  It shows some good annual % profit in the
> regular (old) backtester on several of my watchlists (using
> present, just because that was set from some other work I had been
> doing).
>
> Interestingly, clicking on the new portfolio backtester (without any
> PositionScore formula) and I get miserable results on same
watchlist and
> same dates.
>
> Can someone remind me about the ranking that occurs when there is NO
> PositionScore statement.
>
> As I have been playing with a different breakout setup, the whole
idea
> of what score statement is a critical and non-obvious one.  One
other
> thing....the ramp from March of this year to almost the present
makes
> any number of stocks look good on various breakout criteria.  The
proof
> of a good breakout system is to have it perform in previous years.
>
> Ken

Close

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511