[amibroker] Re: sum only positive days

Jayson,
I would do this
z=10;
Cond=C>Ref(C,-1);num=Cum(Cond);
upz=LastValue(num)-num<=z-1;
Plot(C,"",5*Cond+4*NOT(Cond),64);
PlotShapes(shapeUpTriangle*upz*Cond,colorBrightGreen);
upV=Cum(upz*Cond*V)/10^6;
Cond1=NOT(Cond);num1=Cum(Cond1);
dnz=LastValue(num1)-num1<=z-1;
PlotShapes(shapeDownTriangle*dnz*Cond1,colorRed);
start=LastValue(num)-num+LastValue(num1)-num1==38;
dnV=Cum(dnz*Cond1*V)/10^6;
Title="upV="+WriteVal(upV)+", dnV="+WriteVal(dnV);
to see some details.
Dimitris Tsokakis

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511