[amibroker] Re: sum only positive days

Hello Jason,
This is my attempt (without using looping) for summing the volumes on
the last N up days:

pds=20;
up=C>ref(C,-1);
N=barindex()-valuewhen(up,barindex(),pds)+1;
UpVol=sum(up*V,N);
Plot(up*V,"Up Days",1,2);
Plot(UpVol,"Sum Up Vol",1,1);

kris

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "William Peters"
<williampeters@xxxx> wrote:
> Jayson,
>
> This exploration  demonstrates summing volume for for last 2 up
days. You
> should be able to do the rest, let me know if you need anything
more.

> x = 0;
> for( i = 1; i < 3; i++ )
> {
> 	x = x + ValueWhen( C > Ref( C, -1 ), Volume, i );
> }
>
> Filter = 1;
> AddColumn( x, "Sum" );
> AddColumn( ValueWhen( C > Ref( C, -1 ), Volume, 1 ), "1st Up Day" );
> AddColumn( ValueWhen( C  > Ref( C, -1 ), Volume, 2 ), "2nd Up
Day" );

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511