[amibroker] looping question

Hi,

Still trying to implement Ehler's Center of Gravity indicator. This
requires summing the last n closing prices, with weights of 1..n on
each price. I got it to work perfectly for today, but can't get it
to work for yesterday or any day before. I need to iterate from n
days back to the day of the bar in the backtest. I tried using
barindex(), but putting that into the script doesn't work. Here is
the code that works on today's bar only. What do I need to do to get
this to work on all other bars? Driving me nuts! Thanks in advance.
EnableScript("jscript"); bar_index=BarIndex();

<%

Close=VBArray(AFL("close")).toArray();

bar_index_inscript=AFL("bar_index"); /*this gives error if I try to
use in the loop below*/

numerator=0; period=10;

for( i=0; i<period; i++ )
{
numerator=numerator + ((i+1)*Close[Close.length - i - 1]);
}

AFL("i")=i;
AFL("numerator")=numerator;
AFL("period")=period;
AFL("closelength")=Close.length;

%>

denominator=period*MA(Close,period);
cog=IIf(denominator!=0,-numerator/denominator,0);
cogyest=Ref(cog,-1);

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511